Governor Ifeanyi A. Okowa’s message as he celebrates His 5th year in Office

Governor Ifeanyi A. Kiowa has taken to his Facebook page to celebrate his 5th year as the Governor of Delta state and also sharing pictures as he celebrates with Praise at the State House Chapel

I  thank Almighty God for making it possible for us to mark the 5th anniversary of our tenure in office with our friends and well-wishers at the State House Chapel.
                                      
Due to the #COVID19 pandemic, this anniversary of my administration’s #StrongerDelta mandate was marked with a few guests at the Chapel — singing praise and worship songs.

As we gave thanks and praise to Almighty God today, I could not help but reflect on how far we have come on this journey, and how much farther we are still willing to go for our state and all its people.

As we move forward with the work that we still have left over the next three years, on behalf of my family, my esteemed Deputy Governor, Barr. Otuaro, and my entire administration, I thank you all for your unwavering support! @ Goverment House Asaba.

5-years ago, I swore an oath as your Governor and I pledged “to build a #StrongerDelta in which we can freely and confidently pursue our dreams of prosperity and happiness in a safe and secure environment.”
                                     
At that time, the national economy was in a state of distress; unemployment was high; our infrastructure deficit was intimidating, and we all wanted more for Delta State, because we all believed that we could be more — and do more.
5-years later, with your support, prayers and hard-work, I am proud to say that we are on-track to deliver on our promise to raise the bar of good governance and set a standard that is supported by notable achievements.

This is why, over the course of the day, I will be sharing some of our notable achievements with you.

It is my fervent hope and prayer, that as we move forward over the next three years, you will all continue to work with us to consolidate, strengthen and upscale all that we have started. As we work to make Delta State stronger for ourselves, and all our children.

God bless you all! God bless Delta State! God bless Nigeria!


Post a Comment

0 Comments