Zhavia Ward Was Polite About Her New Music And Lifestle

Singer Opens Up About Her New Music and Life Since 'The Four'


Life has been useful for Zhavia since she contended on The Four: Battle for Stardom. At only 17, the vocalist lyricist has just worked with probably the greatest names in music and has been occupied with account her up and coming introduction EP. 

"I'm getting the chance to experience my fantasies each day," Zhavia tells Reporters From Us Weekly. "It's a ton of diligent work, however I'm adapting so much and it's justified, despite all the trouble!" 
The Los Angeles local rapidly turned into a fan most loved when she contended on season 1 of the Fox music rivalry prior this year. Not long after, she teamed up with Diplo, French Montana and Lil Pump on a melody from the Deadpool 2 soundtrack titled "Welcome to the Party."
“It was cool to collaborate with [French] because the first song I did on the show, it was his,” she notes. “He was really nice.”
Ward released the music video for her new single, “100 Ways,” on Wednesday, December 12. It is one of the many treats she has in store for fans, in addition to a 2019 tour and a surprise collaborative mix of her song “Candlelight.”
 
“I feel like all my songs have a lot of passion, emotion and power behind them, but ‘100 Ways’ is a little more aggressive,” she explains to Us. “The track is more trap-sounding and was produced by Oak. My fans will like anything that’s authentic to my style.”
 
The entertainer proceeds with, "I think what separates me from different singers is my manner of speaking and style of music that I discharge. I have such a wide melodic foundation. My folks acquainted me with many classifications and I endeavor to speak to that in my music." 

Concerning Ward's fantasy teammates?
 "Despite everything I would love to work with Post Malone and Jessie J," she lets us know, taking note of that she cried "a great deal" when she met her object of worship Jessie J at an ongoing show.


Post a Comment

0 Comments