Story Of Rihanna Using A Public Toilet

She spoke of Rihanna showing up for an event late, but “for the record: she can be late, she’s Rihanna, and she was wearing Margiela”.
The “Work” singer had to pee so Rahim offered to take her to the private washroom upstairs. “Nope. Too far. She was going to use the closest one. The public restroom” she writes.
There is a line and they have “no security”.
She adds, “The women were so slow to realize what was happening — just from the pure shock. Once things registered, I swear to God I’ve never heard noises emitted from women’s bodies like that. Imagine something I can only describe as something between screaming, crying, joy, and confusion?”
RiRi refused to skip the line and made small talk until a stalled opened up when the lady opened up the door “her mouth dropped. Rihanna was standing there. *Waiting to use the toilet she just used*”
Breaking the ice, the singer “in her extremely Rihanna way, says ‘I hope you didn’t take a shit girl!!!!!'”
Rihanna excited the washroom but not before washing her hands and using the lotion.
Rahim recalled, “The dispenser was malfunctioning because it realised it was in the presence of Rihanna. She had too much lotion on her hands. She said “Give my your hands. You’re ashy sis!!!!” She rubbed her beautiful, tattooed, perfectly manicured hands on my hands.”
Twitter couldn’t handle the amazingness of this story, with one person writing, “This story cleared my skin, cured my asthma, and turned winter into spring.”
Another person tweeted “I want Rihanna to call me ashy.”
Another summed up pretty much everyone’s reaction to this story. “I screamed.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments